Friday 25 September 2015

Listen to Sia sing the song Rihanna and Adele both wanted

Musician Sia. Photo / Getty Images


Sia says both Rihanna and Adele wanted to sing her new song - but she's glad that she ended up doing it herself.
The Australian pop artist told Zane Lowe Rihanna had the song Alive first, but after deliberation turned it down. Then Adele asked if she could have it.
"What's funny is that I wrote this one song and gave it to Rihanna and I had seller's remorse because I was attached to it, I regretted it. Then she gave it back to me and I was relieved."
"Then Adele heard it and asked if she could have it. I thought 'Do I like it, or do I like a million dollars? She cut it and it was so amazing. I'm a huge fan of her voice."Sia is gearing up for the release of her next album, called This Is Acting. She's also worked with Kanye West, Beyonce and FKA Twigs.
Source:http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11518856

No comments:

Post a Comment