Thursday 1 January 2015

Rihanna, Chris Brown & Karrueche Tran Relationship 2014: Is Rihanna Upset About Breezy's Recent 'Nothing' Diss?

Rihanna

How does Rihanna really feel about ex-boyfriend Chris Brown's recent diss about her?
Prior to his reconciliation with Karrueche Tran, Breezy reportedly threw shade at RiRi to win his on-and-off girlfriend back.
"Chris told Karrueche, 'Bae, I'm about to man up. You've stolen my heart and no woman has ever treated me the way you have. No one, not even any of my exes compare to you. You're my queen,'" a source told Hollywood Life. "Chris also apologized to Karrueche, specifically for comparing her to Rihanna and lying about her and Drake dating."
The source added Brown promised Tran he would never compare her to Rihanna: "He was like, 'I don't know what I was thinking by saying that sh*t. Rihanna is nothing compared to you. You see I'm with you. I will never, ever compare you to her as long as I live. She doesn't even exist to me. You are my everything. Everything I am and have is because of you.'"
However, an insider then revealed to Hollywood Life that the Barbadian star could care less about the "Ayo" singer disrespecting her.

said. "Look, if that's what it takes for him to make his girlfriend, Karrueche, feel some type of way, by all means, he should go for it. Rihanna doesn't care if Chris uses her if it helps make him happy.







Moreover, Rihanna is able to brush off Brown's comment, because she apparently does not have feelings for him anymore. "Rihanna has put her feelings for Chris behind her," the insider claimed. "He doesn't have the same effect on her that he used to have. She doesn't have any feelings for him."
"She just hopes he's happy and can hopefully treat Karrueche right," the insider added. "Rihanna has said time and time again, she's so lucky she's not a part of his world, his bulls--t, and all that drama that came with it. Better luck to the woman he's now with because Rihanna doesn't care about Chris anymore."

Source:http://www.latinpost.com/articles/29560/20141231/rihanna-chris-brown-karrueche-tran-relationship-2014-is-rihanna-upset-about-breezys-recent-nothing-diss.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment