Sunday 25 January 2015

Rihanna drops new song with Kanye West and Paul McCartney



What better way to celebrate the weekend than with a brand-new Rihanna song?
On Saturday afternoon, the 26-year-old singer dropped the latest track from her upcoming eighth studio album featuring the talents of Kanye West and Paul McCartney. With an excited tweet – "FIRST GLANCE AT MY NEW MUSIC!!!" – Rihanna directed her fans to iTunes to check out the new song.
Titled "FourFiveSeconds," the bare-bones tune clocks in at a little over three minutes and is a slight departure for the Barbados beauty.
McCartney accompanies on guitar, while Rih Rih sings verses like "I think I've had enough, I might get a little drunk/I say what's on my mind, I might do a little time/Cause all of my kindness, is taken for weakness." West, meanwhile, provides support crooning lyrics like "Woke up an optimist, sun was shining I'm positive/Then I heard you was talkin' trash/Hold me back I'm bout' to spaz" in the duet.

Source:http://www.aol.com/article/2015/01/25/surprise-rihanna-drops-new-song-with-kanye-west-and-paul-mccart/21134469/

No comments:

Post a Comment